[blind-chess] Re: RE General Game Policies

  • From: Knightrider <adatewithmate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:40:46 -0400

Hi,
I agree with Rod.  It's too cumbersome to have a short game time or a long game
time.  Have a standard time and if two blitz players (smile) want to agree to
something else, let them inform Richard before the game begins.  But I would
try our best to keep to a compromised standard.
Lewis
Knightrider