[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:36:43 -0700

Thanks Mary. You are right, that was the one with the missing page. I thought somebody said they were getting the book and would fix it.
I appreciate your answer.

Bud
At 02:23 PM 6/18/2004, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
Isn't Superior Women the one somebody said had missing page or pages at the end? If you still have that scan, you may be able to resubmit it, and our kind Cindy might be able to find that book and supply that last
page or pages to make the copy complete. Or if you still have the book, of course, you could check it out and add the missing stuff yourself. Frustrating to get those rejection notices, though.
mary

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California