[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:46:32 -0600

Bud, I had one rejected yesterday without a reason. It was either the copyright, took too long to get to. The only thing I can think of in the emails going back and forth, it had a lot of thouse signs we all don't like. I don't have the book anymore and it was done months ago. It was Grace's notes.

For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>