[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:43:02 -0800

Hi Gerald,

At the bottom of my rejection it said a possible cause could be duplicate copy but that didn't seem very deffinite. I notice there is another book by the same author called Sullivan's Law so I thought it got confused with that. How could I find if it's out for validation?
Thanks.

Bud

At 02:41 PM 1/18/2007, you wrote:
Bud,

I think Jake mentioned that he rejected your book because you accidentally
submitted two copies.  The other copy should still be out for validation.
Take another look at the e-mail you received to see if there's a reason,
because Jake always puts a note in the comments.

HTH

Gerald