[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has not been accepted

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:52:42 -0800

The validator certainly should have given reasons for rejecting the book. If
it helps any, I am scanning your book The Whistling Season and am waiting to
get a copy from the library because there are no chapter headings. I
wouldn't reject the book for that reason, without talking to you first but I
have a feeling that there are probably chapter numbers that were too large
for the scanner to identify, and since I can get it from my library, I
preferred to do that. I hope this bit of information may be helpful to you.
Jill