[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to check in

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:52:33 -0800 (PST)

Depends on the day,  Ixchel.  I had zero problems last night in the wee hours,
but the norm is closer to what Jamie described.  Once in a blue
moon switching browsers helps, but mostly between 2-5 or 6 central crawl.
Tough
when you are on a roll!  One if the reasons I try to keep my queue full, then I
always have something to work on.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: