[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to check in

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 00:49:31 -0500

When I say slow, slow, slow, I mean it could take 30 minutes or longer for
the last part of the submission process to complete. I have actually left
the computer and gone to cook a meal at 5 a.m. and come back and it wasn't
done submitting.

And heaven forbid if you leave the Bookshare tab for another tab--because
it will NOT submit. Not even after 2 hours. You have to leave that tab as
the active tab or the book does not submit, period. You can't switch to
your email or your library's website, or any other site. You can't do
ANYTHING except stay on the submit page. That's why I get up and go cook or
do something else.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Killer Cuts by Elaine Viets