[bksvol-discuss] Re: unable to check in

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:08:28 -0800 (PST)

Like Jamie,  do something else--in my case work offline proofing, and I check
back periodically.I think one thing that keeps it slow is that other people are
using the site for one reason or another; staying on that tab keeps it occupied
(that's  not meant as criticism, just a possible explanation, i.e., other
people may be doing the same thing abd so everyone is finding it slow.

Cindy