[bksvol-discuss] unable to check in

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:59:59 -0800 (PST)

Well, I slept most of the day, hoping to work in the quiet of the night, but I
have been working from a full queue, and cannot get a book checked in to check
out another.  Ugh!  It is so frustrating when I try on two computers in three
different browsers, trying to check in a book so I cna check out another.  Oh,
well, it is 4 a.m., so I guess I will get some sleep and pray it works in a few
more hours...
 Valerie