[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books I have a question about

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:33:12 -0700

Hi Gwen,

If you choose the "advanced search" link on the home page, or any other
bookshare page, you will then be able to find edit fields for title, author
and some other stuff.  If you want an author, for instance, find the author
field, and in there, type the author first name first, and last name last
like this,  Carolyn Keene.  Then hit enter on the "search" button.  That is,
I think, easier, and narrows your results to exactly what you want. If you
want a particular title, type the title you want in the edit field labeled
title and hit the search button. You can, if you want to, fill out more than
one field to narrow your results even more.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____