[bksvol-discuss] two books I have a question about

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:11:14 -0500

Hi, at one time, two books were on the checkout list for proofing and I wonder
what happened to them if anybody happens to know.  Little Eddie by Carolyn
Haywood and God's creative power for healing by Charles Capps.  I know the
Charles Capps book had a rating only of good, so I kept a check on the
rejection queue and never ran across it.  I thought somebody mentioned little
eddie on this list and I'm not sure if I found it on the checkout list or not
but could almost promise I did.  Can anybody tell me if anybody is working on
these books as I've at one time or another searched the awaiting approval
queue, the books in process, and the checkout list.  I may have searched
elsewhere, but I don't remember.  I just did a search on the bookshare main
site for little eddie and it wasn't there.  However, I'm impressed with all the
ones that are there.  I liked the Eddie books.  I remember little eddie the
most and at least wanting to read eddie's menagerie at one time.  Thanks in
advance and have a blessed day.