[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books I have a question about

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:43:17 -0400

It can be very confusing, Gwen. There are several places to look. The first
is Cindy's list of books being scanned. The link is not always updated so
you have to try to find the most recent one she emailed.

The second is the books ready for checkout page, which can sometimes span as
many as 4 or 5 pages if you set your view to 100 per page.

The third is books in progress which includes a page (or several pages) of
books people are working on, then a page or two of books waiting for
approval from Carrie and then a third section for books recently rejected.

Then there is the outsourced books page which when I went to it today said
page not found so hopefully they were just updating the list today when I
tried it.

I just tried it again at
https://wiki.benetech.org/download/attachments/17268805/0322.txt and still
got no list so maybe it takes a while.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Lock Artist  by Steve Hamilton