[bksvol-discuss] Re: two books I have a question about

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:01:44 -0500

I have to learn more how to search in this new bookshare thing, kind of confusing for me in some senses.

Gwen

From: Jamie Prater <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] two books I have a question about
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 8:11 AM

Hi, at one time, two books were on the checkout
list for proofing and I wonder what happened to them if anybody happens to
know. Little Eddie by Carolyn Haywood and God's creative power for healing
by Charles Capps. I know the Charles Capps book had a rating only of good,
so I kept a check on the rejection queue and never ran across it. I
thought somebody mentioned little eddie on this list and I'm not sure if I found
it on the checkout list or not but could almost promise I did. Can anybody
tell me if anybody is working on these books as I've at one time or another
searched the awaiting approval queue, the books in process, and the checkout
list. I may have searched elsewhere, but I don't remember. I just
did a search on the bookshare main site for little eddie and it wasn't
there. However, I'm impressed with all the ones that are there. I
liked the Eddie books. I remember little eddie the most and at least
wanting to read eddie's menagerie at one time. Thanks in advance and have
a blessed day.