[bksvol-discuss] Re: submissions

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:16:13 -0600

It is a courtesy. Speaking of submissions, I am trying to submit a book called A HERO'S WELCOME authors, lauren agony, jan springer publisher ellora's cave publishing inc copyright 2003 in rtf, even when converted from ark to rtf it messed itself up. I was going to submit the ark version but i was told that there were errors with the information or some was missing. There was no error marked by any of the edit fields. Any ideas. I put a coma in between the authors.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>