[bksvol-discuss] Re: : submissions

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:11:16 -0600

Hi Sarah,

At the time I didn't know validators don't get feedback.  I simply asked how
to make my e-kmail address show.  Now that I know we do not get any feedback
at all, and no thanks either, I am not even sure I want to continue
validating.  It is too much like "the old days" when I worked as an office
assistant and people just took the work for granted.  (smile)  I may just be
a member and let it go aat that.  Am I bitter?  Nope, just looking after the
self-esteem.  <lol>

Sue S.