[bksvol-discuss] Re: : submissions

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:07:16 -0600

I agree and you get to know what interest people have and a submitter can get more books that a particular author has written. While we are on the subject of submit, I did the finial book of the BORN IN FIRE AND BORN IN ICE. Born in SHAME is up on the submit list for someone to check and it was a clean scan with minor errors but even though I don't have k1000, I think the percentage would be about 97 or 98. I am doing the last book in the Calder series by Janet Dailey and should submit it by Saturday at the latest. I don't know when I will get the first books though.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>