[bksvol-discuss] submissions

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 11:48:49 -0500

hi,
I wondered if any of you have trouble with not being able to submit large file sizes for KES format.
I can submit the same book in RTF and it is accepted but if the file is too large for kes I either get a page cannot be displayed or it just hangs up and doesn't submit.
Or takes hours.

So for large files I have scanned in that are Kes I save as and submit  as RTF.

Any suggestions? or it this ok?

Thanks
Laura Ann

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting