[bksvol-discuss] Re: stories have powerful effects

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:02:07 -0800 (PST)

I can't believe how rude people can be. How were they
brought up? Everybody makes mistakes now and then.
I've stumbled over my own feet and fallen (I must
remember to pick up my feet better).  I wish I could
curse people; I'd put a curse on those people so that
they'd trip or bump into something because they were
so busy commenting to you and your dog, and then you
could laugh at them Iand train your dog to). It would
have to be those very people, though.

Cindy