[bksvol-discuss] Re: stories have powerful effects

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:37:41 -0800 (PST)

Wow. That revolving door story sounded like an urban
legend, but I checked and it's not listed as one.  It
could, of course, happen to any dog.

In fact, I think when I checked on the story that
there was any article saying one shouldn't take dogs
on escalators ore through revolving doors. In a lot of
places there are regular doors next to revolving
doors, but I guess not everywhere. But is there room
for a large dog in the space between the parts of a
revolving door? They seem relatively narrow to me. I
can't imagine my friend's standard poodle in one. I'll
have to ask her.

Cindy