[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan Deep Descent

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:25:17 -0700

No Jill, there was no cover synopsis on this one. It doesn't have that usual plastic cover that library books usually have. It does have an ISBN and the rest of the publisher's info. Somebody sent me a synopsis so I am OK this time. I'll be submitting it today or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Bud

At 10:20 PM 7/19/2008, you wrote:

Bud, As long as you have an ISBN, you don't have to have a long synopsis; is there one on the cover flap that you can use. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>