[bksvol-discuss] starting to scan Deep Descent

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:52:13 -0700

Hi Guys,

I'm just starting to scan Deep Descent, by Kevin F. McMurray. It's very interresting and unusual. It's about diving and looking around the wreck of ships, particularly the Andrea Doria. It doesn't seem to have a long synopsis. I'm not that good at writing anything like that. Can it be submitted without a long synopsis or is there some place on the web where it might be found? It seems like I heard something like that. Anyway, I'll post it when I finish it and submit it.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California