[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan Deep Descent

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:49:49 -0700

Yeh, that could do for the short one but what about the long synopsis? I could maybe take a part of the preface to use for the long one.

Thanks.

BudAt 10:57 AM 7/19/2008, you wrote:
Try using the sentence you wrote as a book description. I like it.

E.

At 01:52 PM 7/19/2008, you wrote:
diving  and looking around the wreck of ships, particularly the Andrea Doria.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California