[bksvol-discuss] Re: starting to scan Deep Descent

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:22:47 -0700

Hi

Thanks, somebody sent me the synopsis that they got from Amazon. This book is a hardback but doesn't have the usual synopsis inside the front and back cover. I didn't realize we could send in a book without the long synopsis. Usually I scan library books and they always have it on the inside of the front and back cover but this one is a book my son had. It's really interesting. I'll be submitting it in a day or two.
Thanks.

Bud

CindyAt 04:39 PM 7/19/2008, you wrote:
You don't really need a long synopsis, but if you want you can take from the preface or, if the book jacket is with the book, you can take from the front (and back if it continues) flap or the back of the book. But as E says, with this book it sounds as if the short synopsis is all you need.'

Cindy

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS AVAILABLE AT http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/scanning.html
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/