[bksvol-discuss] Re: smart quotes

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:55:18 -0400 (EDT)

OK, I did that.
But how the hell was I supposed to know I had to do that?  What other
weird-ass thing is Daisy doing to the files I've submitted, thinking
they're as good as I can make them?  Anything else Bookshare can do to
make me feel like all my valuable time is being totally wasted?
"Ha-ha!  Every book you've validated is a complete mess!"

Thanks a million.

Tracy