[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:06:06 -0500

Hey Kaitlyn,
    I could add something to my site where folks could post what they are
scanning, but there seemed to be a need for what I put up before (ie
additional ways to categorize and series), but no one has actively used the
site. I did put quite a bit of hard work into learning how to do it and I'm
still glad I did it, but it's slightly disappointing that folks said they
would use a system and haven't. I know it's not directly on BookShare, which
would be ideal, but this is the best a volunteer can give.

    So therefore I hesitate on adding anything else. Your best bet is to
post to the list in the mean time.

HTH,
Jake