[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning:

  • From: "BlindGeek" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:55:32 -0800

Not me.  I start out with the front cover toward the bottom of the scanner and
then once I've reached the point in the scan where there are fewer pages ahead
than there are behind, I reverse it so the back cover faces the bottom of the
scanner.  I find this makes holding the book down easier, since I can use the
heel of my hand to keep the side with fewer pages flat gainst the scanner.
Hope this helps and isn't too confusing; I'm more of a shower than a teller, I
fear.