[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:04:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Kari. I'll add that info tomy new list of who's
scanning what.

Be careful when you enter the title and author of
Catching Katie when you submit. The author is Robin
Hatcher and there is no hyphen between Catching and
Katie. smile

I'll also note on the Wish List that you're scanning
these.

G.Cindy

--- KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx wrote:

> My tiny library had a few of the books on the
> wishlist.   I checked the
> processing lists and did not se them.  Is anyone
> scanning  Cape Refuge by Terri
> Blackstock, Catching-Katie by Robin Archer or
> Bookends by Liz Higgs.
>
> If these are not being scanned I will be scanning
> them.
> Kari G
>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all
> time on AOL Music.