[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books you're validating

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:22:43 -0500

Cindy dear,

What you are forgetting is that when a book is put back on Step 1, the
original submission is put back.  Rose would need to go through Gustavo like
you did after I rejected that book.  I grabbed it because I remembered you
were working on it  and since it is so popular I was afraid someone else,
not knowing you were validating it, would pick it up and validate.  You
should be hearing from Gustavo about your book.  He promised.  <smile>

Regards,

Sue S.