[bksvol-discuss] Re: religious books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:02:53 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps I'm being repetitive here because I've told this story before, but it
adds to what Lori said and may givenew volunteers support to know they aren't
alone.
When I first started proofing , it as a long biography; it was filled with
names, some of which I recognized and  many  I didn't know. I like Lori, I used
Google search to check the spelling. I am sighted. I was almost finished with
the book when it dawned on me that I could get the book from my library and
checking the names in the book would be faster than using google. Too soon old,
too late smart. smile
Cindy