[bksvol-discuss] Re: religious books

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:34:39 -0400

Misha:
Cute, but truth.  He says we don't have enough room to make it easy for me
to scan.  Methinks he protests too much, but he has to set up the scanner
for me so I am at his mercy! As it is I am always coming in contact with
some part of a computer he is fixing.  (For someone totally blind he is very
disorganized, LOL, at least to my way of thinking.)  Right now, he is fixing
computers from a school.  I shall continue to badger him gently, though!
Eventually he may just find a spot for me in his man cave!
Reggie