[bksvol-discuss] Re: religious books

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:32:45 -0700

Reggie,

OK, it's off topic but I just have to comment on your last comment--so another version of the cobbler's children go barefoot--the computer repairman's family has no room for a scanner.

Misha

On 8/1/2012 11:14 AM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

Adjunct to previous message. I am not saying religious books should not be on BKS, but almost every book on the list, other than hold fors, were some religious book or another. That was my complaint. I am making an effort from now on to help find and send books to scanners, and I hope I will be able to take up scanning too. I just am not sure when or how we will find the space here! Hubby is fixing just far too many computers for folks! (LOL)

Reggie