[bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:23:02 -0700

Actually I'm on an IPhone list and folks seem to be having a great deal of difficulty with it at the moment. Seems to be mostly IPod users running out of memory and a few other little things. I hope someone is monitoring the IPhone list. My IPhone is not working at the moment so I can't check it out myself.

Denise

At 06:59 PM 7/19/2011, you wrote:
I love this read2go. I don't see a way to change pages in it, but it searches BookShare like a charm, and settings seem pretty easy to do. Maybe I'm wrong about changing pages, too.

Wish there were some more Joan Chittister books here--The Illuminated Life, for instance. Mahybe I need to scan it and then send it up to BookShare.