[bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:12:53 -0500

I am not sure how you find it with Voice Over, but at the top of the page,
middle of the top row, there is a symbol with three lines that is for
navigation.  On the next screen you can choose to navigate by section, page, or
bookmark.  If you select page, a range of ten are on the left and the far right
edge is scrollable in increments of ten.

Again, no idea how it works with voice over, but maybe this info can help...

Valerie