[bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:14:46 -0500

it's $19.95

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ann Petrous
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:31 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

how much does it cost to download? I have a while before i'm due for an
upgrade.  Is there a function on there, where you can have the entire book
read toyou without having to move your finger on the screen? meaning, can i
plug in an i-pod, i-phone into speakers and just have the book read to me
like i do with my booksense? I'm looking forward to an i-phone next year,
just so i can use this ap.

On 7/19/11, Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I love this read2go. I don't see a way to change pages in it, but it
> searches BookShare like a charm, and settings seem pretty easy to do.
> Maybe I'm wrong about changing pages, too.
>
> Wish there were some more Joan Chittister books here--The Illuminated
> Life, for instance. Mahybe I need to scan it and then send it up to
BookShare.