[bksvol-discuss] Re: read2go

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:30:50 -0400

how much does it cost to download? I have a while before i'm due for
an upgrade.  Is there a function on there, where you can have the
entire book read toyou without having to move your finger on the
screen? meaning, can i plug in an i-pod, i-phone into speakers and
just have the book read to me like i do with my booksense? I'm looking
forward to an i-phone next year, just so i can use this ap.