[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick fix BSO?

  • From: Nimit Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 16:22:01 -0400

hey Chrisma, I will be happy to fix it if there are no paragraph mark thingies.
 They are out of my hands.  I can fix the words and the page numbers if u give
me the detailed instrctions.  I am not around computer right now and my IPhone
is not letting me go to bookshare site so will have to grab it when I'm done
here in an hour.  If someone else asked or grabbed it before me, they are more
than welcome to do so.  I can't check it on my iPhone.  Thanks!  I

Sent from my iPhone