[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick fix BSO?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:57:21 -0600

If anyone wants to do this, go grab it and I'll send the notes later.
There are just a handful of typos, a few bolded words, and a few
repeated page numbers and that is it. If I could do it it would be
like a 10 minute fix tops but I can't do it.

Heading out to the doctor but I'll check my email as soon as I get home

Charisma

--
Charisma