[bksvol-discuss] quick fix BSO?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 12:24:17 -0600

I made all the notes and did all the checking against google books,
then made a book error report for this book but it occurs to me that
since I've already done that work it would be a shame for Bookshare to
completely pull it for a totally new scan. Someone want to go grab
this book ASAP (before Bookshare withdraws it, since it is the
weekend) and I'll send you the fixes I noted? There are very few of
them.

"Killer Insight" by Victoria Laurie, a relatively cute whodunit

Charisma