[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick fix BSO?

  • From: Nimit Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:00:57 -0400

Hey Netta!  No!  No!  To Kill a Mockingbird did not have to be scanned again.
It had some funny errors that had to be fixed and honestly, u could do it by
proofing it.  That is what  I did.  I proofed it and once it is approved, they
will replace it with the new book and get rid of the old book.  When I submited
a quality report, I asked them if I could proof it since I had a braille copy
from my braille library.  Unless I'm getting it wrong again, Chrisma already
submited a report on it and it needs a scan.  Looking at her notes, a proofer
could fix it too.  So, I don't know.  I guess if u ask the admins if u could
fix it in your report, they will let u.  I don't know.  Now, That u say that,
it makes me wonder.  So, I guess to pull out my main point from my long tedious
email, I guess the answer, is, I don't know.  I only told what was the
situation with to kill mockingbird book.  Hope that's good.  Thanks!  Good day,
now.

Sent from my iPhone