[bksvol-discuss] Re: quick fix BSO?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:40:50 -0400

Hey Guys;
Isn't there some way for Bookshare to pull the file and one of you work on it
without doing a BSO? I think that this came up on the list in the past few
weeks or so. I would like to know the answer to that question as well since
there is also a book that I've read that needs to be corrected but doesn't have
to be completely re-scanned. Nimit, didn't this come up with the book, "To Kill
a Mocking Bird"? I'm just asking is all and may have my facts confused and if
so...blame my head and not my heart. *smile*
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb