[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:53:38 -0600

Hi Gwen!

One thing I do is read every word of a scan before I submit it. It is a slow
process, but I have caught many scanning errors that way. That's also one of
the reasons why I proofread many more books than I scan. That too is what
makes are volunteer community so great. Some of us prefer to scan and some
of us prefer to proofread.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

  _____