[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:20:23 -0600

OK thanks a million

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:19 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't
like how I write.

  A scanner used to be able to reject his or her own scans. But now you cannot
download your own scans, so you cannot reject your own scans. Just ask someone
to reject it for you. I have seen people ask on the list to have this done and
a volunteer can do it for you. Carrie is kind of swamped at the moment.

  --
  Jamie in Michigan
  Currently Reading: Years of Wonder: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks