[bksvol-discuss] question for Spanish speakers

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:42:42 -0400

Dear Bookshare Volunteer Friends,

Can anyone tell me the difference between sala and sola. The words popped up in a book I'm validating, Death Comes for the Archbishop. I'm curious. Do some Spanish words have a tilda over the C? Kellie Hartman clarified that the letter n, sometimes has a tilda. In braille it seems almost any accent is indicated by a dot 4 so you have to guess.

Moochus Gracius - pidgion Spanish with made up spelling, but I do mean the thanks.

Always with love,

Lissi