[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to scan books, is there more information

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:06:23 -0500

Bev,

You should get some validation instructions when your volunteer application
is processed.  Be aware that there's a problem with the form on the website,
and you may need to write volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the info like it
mentions on the form as an alternative method for signing up in order to be
signed up as a volunteer.  Once you're signed up, I recommend going to
www.jbrownell.com/bks for additional info which isn't yet covered in the
instructions.

HTH

Gerald