[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Spanish speakers

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:31:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi:

   Both Kellie Hartman and Cindy R. (my sensei) are
correct.

  "sala" is the living room and "sola" is being alone
in the feminine form in Spanish.

Example: First person:"I am alone" translate in my
case (I'm a girl)

"Estoy sola"

Second person: "You are alone"  "Estás sola"

Third person: "She is alone"  "Ella está sola"

 Thanks Cindy R. for being so kind, Lissi she was the
one who encouraged me to improve my English grammar.
    Every time she read my e-mails messages it was a
painful thing  to do for her x-P .
 And thanks to Kellie she's a sun :-) .

Best wishes
Dilsia