[bksvol-discuss] Re: prohibiting kes and arc formats

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:37:12 -0800 (PST)

I think that's very much appreciated, since only those
of you with kes can do those and only those with open
book can do arc. In the past I chose txt because I
could, with the help of the print book, put in page
breaks and then convert them to rtf for uploading,
when that option became available.

Cindy