[bksvol-discuss] Re: prohibiting kes and arc formats

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:05:43 -0500

Barbara, .kes only works in Kurzweil, .ark only works in Openbook.

Perhaps what we're dealing with is a difference in computer skills. Some people
don't know their programs well enough to be comfortable using the SAVE AS
feature, so these other formats are accepted. I'm not sure what the answer is,
except maybe we should pay more attention to the variant programs we can use.

I'll do more of that when I get my Kurzweil running again. It's sick right now,
but I'll be back!

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx