[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:34:38 -0500

Humanware manufactures two
Trekker Breeze and trekker pro
Breeze is about $900 and some think easier to operate but not as
feature-rich.  I think Trekker pro sells for about $1500 and I like it
better for its richness of features.  You can find them on
http://www.humanware.com.

Code factory sells Mobile Geo whicbh is a gps solution which runs on a
mobile phone.

  _____