[bksvol-discuss] Re: much better than fair -- A new feature suggestion

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:46:12 -0500

Yes, and let's take it a bit further; why don't we make it mandatory to fill out fields like category, and short synopsis? If you have scanned a book, you should at least have a vague idea of what category it may fit into, and there should be no reason to schlep off coming up with at least a short synopsis on the validator. I hate it when the synopsis is nononene, none is bad enough.

Dave

At 03:36 PM 12/30/2004, you wrote:
Guido, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with you on
this one. That way if people decide not to decide, the computer will do it
for them.
Kellie