[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:44:27 -0400

I just submitted Quicksilver by Stephanie Spinner.
Hermes--also known as Mercury, Wayfinder, and Prince of Thieves--has many
talents. Wearing his famed winged sandals, he does the bidding of his father
Zeus, leads the dead down to Hades, and practices his favorite arts of trickery
and theft. He also sees the future, travels invisibly, loves jokes, and abhors
violence. And he's an entertaining and ideal narrator on a fast-paced journey
through ancient Greek mythology--from Medusa's cave to Trojan War battlefields
to the mysterious Underworld. Stephanie Spinner brings the famous
messenger--and the best-known gods and mortals of mythology--to life with high
action and spare, powerful prose.
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx